Recall Wait Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mars911red

Reaction score
I am waiting on the five rivets to take delivery on my truck as well. I am having to fly out to get the truck and they said they have the partrs ordered and that there were 6,000 available to ship in the USA. I am waiting on a call back on the delivery time, but I went to my local dealer and they said they would sell me the parts, then the other dealer said they couldn't accept them, that they had to order them. PIA. He said that when this first came out they got delivery for enough to do their current inventory, but due to the demand, that at some point Ford said that until they had a signed sale order to send to Ford, the part could not be ordered.

Johanthan

Reaction score
I am waiting on the five rivets to take delivery on my truck as well. I am having to fly out to get the truck and they said they have the partrs ordered and that there were 6,000 available to ship in the USA. I am waiting on a call back on the delivery time, but I went to my local dealer and they said they would sell me the parts, then the other dealer said they couldn't accept them, that they had to order them. PIA. He said that when this first came out they got delivery for enough to do their current inventory, but due to the demand, that at some point Ford said that until they had a signed sale order to send to Ford, the part could not be ordered.
waiting on a callback from the service manager to see if I could order and ship them to them. I guess you answered my question. bummer.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is sitting in a rail yard awaiting delivery to the dealer. On Wednesday, the dealer told me they have the recall parts ready & waiting for the truck to arrive.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the recall done at the same time they did service. But they did keep the truck for a couple days. Only added rivets from what I recall.

LCFarmRaptor

Reaction score
Just picked up mine today. Had 2 recalls- took 3 days total…. the insane one is the Blue Cruise issue- it was treated as a recall. Dealer wasn’t allowed to release the vehicle until they simply got the new window sticker from Ford and I signed a piece of paper. Anyways, hang in there. It is super frustrating but oh man…it is worth the wait.

MrStevie714

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought my Anti-Matter Blue 37 Raptor last Friday 1/28 when the truck came off the transport and the parts were ordered same day. One week later and the delivery date for the parts are still TBD from Ford...

Johanthan

Reaction score
I bought my Anti-Matter Blue 37 Raptor last Friday 1/28 when the truck came off the transport and the parts were ordered same day. One week later and the delivery date for the parts are still TBD from Ford...
got a call from my dealer saturday telling me eta on parts 3 weeks......