Recall and $795 credit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gated_6

Reaction score
Is the 795 being paid out to ‘22 owners? Just took delivery 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything about this.

Gated_6

Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not see this on my final invoice. It was an October order that just delivered. Possible that the dealer chose to pocket this instead of passing it along?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not see this on my final invoice. It was an October order that just delivered. Possible that the dealer chose to pocket this instead of passing it along?
Being that you took delivery two weeks ago, you should have signed some paperwork regarding the BC credit. There's a memo floating around in one of these threads stating what actions dealers are to take. The dealers are aware of this refund/credit so your dealer is prolly playing ignorant.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you took deliver 3 weeks ago, your window sticker should have been updated. if you got the raptor High package. it used to be 6150. now its 4755. on the 22' model year it was a 1395 credit. which would have again been discounted at the time of purchase. no refunds coming later. 21's got 795 and 22's got 1395. Refunds mostly will be going to those who took delivery before February 2022 there are some that got caught at the beginning of February because all this was announced I believe January 24th.