Recall and $795 credit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Keshka

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The recall on my Raptor turned out to be for the wiper motor issue even though my Raptor does not have this recall (per my service manager)

The report from Special Service Support Center Assistance Request Contact Details
it pretty much states "We don't have any new motors and are way behind on obtaining rebuilt motors"
IE....will not have parts for a long time.

As to my refund....it apparently was credited in my purchase agreement.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm confused...there is an ability to see speed limits and etc? Is this Gen 3 madness?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm confused...there is an ability to see speed limits and etc? Is this Gen 3 madness?
Don’t know how your question is related to this thread but yes. The Gen 3 has a camera that detects speed limit signs and displays that speed limit on your speedometer.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t know how your question is related to this thread but yes. The Gen 3 has a camera that detects speed limit signs and displays that speed limit on your speedometer.
Thanks for answering and it was stated in the first paragraph of the originators (ops) first message. Neat trick for the G3.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, it's quite annoying when construction crews leave the old reduced speed limit signs after the road construction is complete. Lol

Raptor loves to slam on the brakes when it scans the 60 mph sign....normal speed limit is 70 mph plus 10 mph to stay with traffic flow. Lol

hpschrank

Reaction score
I too received letter from Ford requesting to send copy of sales contract, sign document and return to Ford and they will process the rebate.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got my letter today and dropping in mail tomorrow.

Last edited: