GEN 2 Rear wheel wells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbuggy

Reaction score
I just got my white 2019 truck and the rear wheel wells seem skimpy. Just white painted metal. I live on gravel roads and gotta figure they're going to get beaten up pretty quick by the rocks. Dealership said they could undercoat it but to be honest, it wouldn't last more than a year and they recommended not to worry about it. Any one got any ideas on options or am I worrying about nothing?

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of folks spray bedliner in the wheel wells which seems like a good way to go.

Reaction score
I have a similar situation with my Oxford White. I used a can of 3M Pro Rubber Undercoating Spray on each side. Cost was about $20 total. No issues with the rocks so far and figured I could touch up spots as required.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw none on my 17, and I see none on my 19, none meaning any scratching, pitting, etc. Had about 15k miles on 17, have almost 17k miles on 19.

I wanted Linex but had trouble finding a place that does the wheel wells.

Wanted the husky liners but they cover the shock at least partially, and I like looking at it and seeing it.