Rear wheel well liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That does look good. I bet I would screw it up just enough to disappoint myself for trying.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it actually "roll on" or do you use a brush? How do you get into the corners and crannies with a roller?

OP
OP
cooooop_ks

cooooop_ks

Reaction score
That does look good. I bet I would screw it up just enough to disappoint myself for trying.
This is not that hard to do. Remove the tires, and mud flaps if you have them. Scuff the paint by hand. Mask off the shocks and the fender flares. Apply with a roller and a small paint brush in the corners and edges. 2 coats, both wheel wells, with dry time took about 2 hours.

OP
OP
cooooop_ks

cooooop_ks

Reaction score
Is it actually "roll on" or do you use a brush? How do you get into the corners and crannies with a roller?
It's roll on and using a 1" paint brush to get into the places the roller wouldn't fit. The kit comes with 2 textured rollers, but you have to provide the brush.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is not that hard to do. Remove the tires, and mud flaps if you have them. Scuff the paint by hand. Mask off the shocks and the fender flares. Apply with a roller and a small paint brush in the corners and edges. 2 coats, both wheel wells, with dry time took about 2 hours.
Scuff with what? Scotch brite? Or more?