rear view camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD 500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zoom

You have to be stopped or only barely moving for the zoom to work.

With that said, when I first got my truck, I never even saw zoom on the screen, then one day I swear it just showed up.

twlhunter65

Reaction score
I have an issue with my rear camera.Not alot buy sometimes when you put it in drive the rear image wont go away untill you stop and go through the shifting again.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an issue with my rear camera.Not alot buy sometimes when you put it in drive the rear image wont go away untill you stop and go through the shifting again.

I believe Humvee is right and it's set to you rear camera delay settings to shut off after so many seconds, or when you go above 10 mph. At least that is what I have noticed.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe Humvee is right and it's set to you rear camera delay settings to shut off after so many seconds, or when you go above 10 mph. At least that is what I have noticed.

Yes you're right. Just for accuracy, the rear camera will disable after 5mph in drive. I like the delay feature when I'm at a traffic light and i pop it into reverse quickly then back out to check out the guy behind me without having my reverse lights on.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My camera image is good, but the guide lines will not appear. Doesn't matter how many times I set the guide lines to ON, the setting immediately reverts to OFF. I even tried disconnecting the negative battery cable overnight in an attempt to reset the system. That didn't help. The problem remains. Has this happened to anyone else. I like the guide lines!

For reference, this is a 2011 SCAB.