Rear Tailgate Applique!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

refine

Reaction score
WTT: Gen 3 White Delete tailgate for a tailgate with the black applique

Willing to throw in money as well.

Located in Houston and willing to travel to meet up.IMG_9975.PNG

Let me know if you want this one. Thanks.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anybody like me trying to find the ford tailgate appliqué. I found out you can order it OEM. But it’s currently on back order and you are not allowed to order it currently. I wasn’t able to get a part number. I might go a different route, probably not the best but whatever, this guy added the gen 3 raptor style tailgate to his 22 f-150. Yes the letters are bigger there the gen 2 letters but at this point I might just do this. Attached a picture so you guys can look and I can send the link for the product. It doesn’t look bad.

Attachments

• A1414365-CAB3-473E-A418-4A20A7ABA98E.png
    A1414365-CAB3-473E-A418-4A20A7ABA98E.png
    517.4 KB · Views: 85

02Lightning

Reaction score

Located in Houston and willing to travel to meet up.View attachment 370685

Stumbled in here looking for information on an appliqué delete for a Gen 2 (believe the 17’s had this) and just made it through all 7 pages of this. Feel for all y’all caught in the middle of the supply issues. With that being said, your truck looks really good without it. I may be biased but non appliqué for me

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Located in Houston and willing to travel to meet up.View attachment 370685

Is the f-150 logo always stamped into the back of the Gen 3? I parked next to a Gen 3 today that had the temp paper plates on it and it didn’t have the F-150 stamped into the back rear tailgate? Maybe there are two options of delete or this person had a body shop delete it?

Attachments

• CA60B395-411C-407B-93E9-98F983713C59.jpeg
    CA60B395-411C-407B-93E9-98F983713C59.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 93

JK2Raptor

Reaction score
Is the f-150 logo always stamped into the back of the Gen 3? I parked next to a Gen 3 today that had the temp paper plates on it and it didn’t have the F-150 stamped into the back rear tailgate? Maybe there are two options of delete or this person had a body shop delete it?
I like that much better than with the F-150 stamped on it. Mine is stamped. It's okay, but would much prefer clean like that or with the applique.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the first I’ve seen or heard of that, did you confirm in person or just by picture? Only reason I mention is my camera sometimes adjusts shadows and is hard to see the F-150 stamp.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s the first I’ve seen or heard of that, did you confirm in person or just by picture? Only reason I mention is my camera sometimes adjusts shadows and is hard to see the F-150 stamp.
Could not confirm in person since it was a parked truck and the driver was not there, but I took a very close look at it before I shot the picture and there was def no F-150 stamp. I did see a small black blemish/scratch on the mid of the tailgate which you can see in the picture. With temp plates on it, it looked straight from the factory for sure however.