Rear Tailgate Applique!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had a truck show up without the applique that previously included it and you didn't request removal?

My tracker still shows that I have the Applique and my window sticker doesn't show the delete.

I'll walk away from my truck if it arrives without it.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had a truck show up without the applique that previously included it and you didn't request removal?

My tracker still shows that I have the Applique and my window sticker doesn't show the delete.

I'll walk away from my truck if it arrives without it.
If you didn't change the order, it should still arrive with the appliqué. Your window sticker has to reflect the way the truck shipped from the factory. If you want me to double check the invoice, I can pull it to be sure. Just DM the VIN to me.

TheMachinist

Reaction score
Weren't some owners also having issues with the applique plastic warping and leaving visible gaps? I have a feeling everyone just wants to hide the F150 stamp. It's an F150 Raptor, be proud of your sheet metal!

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Less is more. The appliqué makes the truck look cheap, and it’s another dirt and dust catcher to contend with. I have an 801A and deleted it at order time back in Oct.
I agree with the dirt and dust catcher, but the applique looks much better than the plain tailgate with the big F150 tr@mp stamp.

Chizler22

Reaction score
I’m totally good with the F150 in the center. Maybe it’s different with AB like mine. So much easier to wipe down after the car wash.

WAR38

Reaction score
I have a truck coming this week with the Appliqué, its a dealer ordered truck. I would 100% rather have a tailgate without it. Black in Chicagoland if anyone really wants one.
Looking for one still interested in a trade?

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is yours still available? I just got a new 2022 from the dealer in black and below is the tailgate it had to come with.

As I posted in another thread:

“I just got a brand new 2022 raptor with the moonroof and tailgate package. However, due to supply shortages, the unique raptor tailgate applique had to be removed in order to complete the build on time.”

My tailgate delivered today:
What do you mean that’s the tailgate it had come with? And then you’re tailgate was delivered today? Did they send you the tailgate with the ford appliqué after a few weeks or what?

mcappvtraptor

Reaction score
I have a truck coming this week with the Appliqué, its a dealer ordered truck. I would 100% rather have a tailgate without it. Black in Chicagoland if anyone really wants one.
Do you still have this available? I have a black with no appliqué