Rear suspension noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrrw

Reaction score
I have the same exact noise with my brand new Fox 3.0 suspension. Its just the bypass valves ticking but I can't stand it. If I knew this would be the case I would not have purchasesd them. I can't believe fox would sell these with such an awful noise.

OP
OP
zhengyucoo

zhengyucoo

Reaction score
Well, it's at the point that when I'm driving my other few cars, I expect the bypass clicking sound from the shocks too.

hucor30

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 2020 Ford Raptor with the factory suspension, I have the same bumpy sound where it sounds like something is really loose, could you know what it is, if it is normal? Well, I already went to the dealership many times and they never found the sound, everything seems to be fine

hucor30

Reaction score
I have the same exact noise with my brand new Fox 3.0 suspension. Its just the bypass valves ticking but I can't stand it. If I knew this would be the case I would not have purchasesd them. I can't believe fox would sell these with such an awful noise.
Hi, I have the same problem, do you think you know what is it?