Rear speaker not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had both rear window actuators stop working, dealer removed my door panels before I found out it wasn’t under warranty. After I replaced the actuators and installed door cards I noticed that neither of my rear speakers work. Any suggestions? They were fine before dealer touched my truck. No I’m not taking it back to them. I want to fix myself. I set Multi meter to ohms and I am getting signal when stereo is on, just no noise from the rear speakers

OP
OP
Wfo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got all plugged back in and still nothing, even took door cards back off the double check.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
how much of the radio system is still stock?
I had this happened to me when I pulled my front panels off the first of .. I don’t know, 6(?) times... Turned out to be a loose harness connection at the speaker.

smurfslayer

Reaction score
The rear audio distribution on the stock b&o is pretty weak from what I’ve heard - I had Sony before upgrading.

I know that this is pretty basic but just in case...
have you run multiple tracks, setting the fader to FULL rear and cranked up the volume?

OP
OP
Wfo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The rear audio distribution on the stock b&o is pretty weak from what I’ve heard - I had Sony before upgrading.

I know that this is pretty basic but just in case...
have you run multiple tracks, setting the fader to FULL rear and cranked up the volume?
Yes. No sound

smurfslayer

Reaction score
I was thinking of suggesting checking FORSCAN for codes / clearing as indicated ... but why -only- the rear speakers?