rear sliding glass will not Close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ntodawind

Reaction score
hi , im new to the group and new to the ford raptor. just got it home yesterday cleaning it up and learning about all of the options and controls. well the rear sliding glass opened up and now will not close i fo suspect the switch but not sure. are there problems with these?

raptorman

Reaction score
Yes. My 2012 did the same. It was the switch. RockAuto, about $30. Switch is easily swapped out. You can do it!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
hi , im new to the group and new to the ford raptor. just got it home yesterday cleaning it up and learning about all of the options and controls. well the rear sliding glass opened up and now will not close i fo suspect the switch but not sure. are there problems with these?
Was just in your neighborhood over on 61 a few days ago. Nice area.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Change the switch, should fix it. Worked for me.

Of course after changing the switch, the slider window bracket broke about 2 months later. That was a irritating fix...

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine did the same thing, but it wasn't the switch. All I had to do was simultaneously hit the switch and manually pull on the sliding glass. It engaged and closed. I have avoided fully opening it ever since, of course.