Rear Shock mount Reinforcement plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is on the way (received email that it shipped, but no ups tracking number??), will let you all know when I install it...

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Sorry about that Greg I don't know why it's not showing our tracking #'s on the shipped confirmation. I emailed the tracking # to you. Thanks for the order and let us know what you think, we are really excited about our plates, my sister runs them on her truck and she runs the ICON zeta 3.0 and they work awesome. So I hope that they work great for you too.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Sweet! Hub you installed any on a raptor that has RPGs bump stop kit?
We have not installed them with the RPG bump stop kit. I was trying to look up pics of the RPG kit to see if it look like it would interfere but I could not get any good pics of what I was looking for. I will look into it further to see what I can find out for you.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No problem... I corrected my previous post reflecting receiving your email.. All I have to say is great minds think a like.. I was going to have something like this fabbed up for upper mount. Now I can focus on other projects...

OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now Ready to ship!! Lower shock mount plates.

CTS350114-DP Upper shock mounts "Duck Plates" $199.99
CTS350114-LSM Lower Shock mounts $249.00
CTS350114-DPLSM Upper and Lower shock mount (4piece set) $400.00

null_zps033e789c.jpg
null_zps26beb163.jpg

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see some pictures of these installed. I'm ready to order some if that can happen.

Working on it now... I have a set of them, i was planning on testing them on the Bullrun. I did not receive them until after i returned home.

I will get them mounted for everyone to see!

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang another mod to add to the list. I think I really need to win the lottery as the list keeps getting longer.