rear seat on Scab vs. Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear seats are about 3.7 inches shorter in length on the SCAB when compared to the SCREW.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that there is about 11 inches of leg difference. Can anyone verify however is the seat size the same or smaller on SCAB or the same size seat?

They are shorter,and there is next to nothing underneath for storage..Jack under one side,Sub under the other...Maybe can fit a lunchbox size under middle seat...

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are shorter,and there is next to nothing underneath for storage..Jack under one side,Sub under the other...Maybe can fit a lunchbox size under middle seat...
Second Gen has more room under the back seat than first gen. Still not a ton.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep my VIAIR 400P, jumper cables, yank strap, tool case, and a blanket with room for more under the rear seat in my SCAB.

Serious....? I'd like to see that....I also can fit my Viair under the middle section,bearly....but unless you have no Sub-Woofer and removed your Jack...dont see how got all the other items underneath,but I'd love to know...

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The gen II keeps everything tucked across the back of the cab. There’s no subwoofer that pushes to the front edge of the seat. I’m not sure if there’s one under there at all. Might be under one of the front seats. I’d take a pic but I have a pair of rugrat seats I’d have to take out.