Rear seat not sitting all the way down.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tommy21

Tommy21

Reaction score
Ford denied the repair on this, gave no explanation. Has anyone had success getting them to fix? These quality issues on a $90k truck are wild....

OP
OP
Tommy21

Tommy21

Reaction score
Update on this, Mossy Ford in San Diego claimed a "Large Dog" sat on the seat and made it sit 3 inches lower than the other side (denied the warranty repair). Chula Vista Ford said that was not up to spec and immediately ordered a replacement.

oilcan

Reaction score
My 2022 ford lightning did the same thing on the rear passenger side seat.
Had a child seat in it but it’s mind blowing that that could happen in a truck like this.

With that logic you couldn’t have anyone sit in it at all without an issue

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Update on this, Mossy Ford in San Diego claimed a "Large Dog" sat on the seat and made it sit 3 inches lower than the other side (denied the warranty repair).

What did they say when you laughed in their face upon their spewing of this doo doo?

OP
OP
Tommy21

Tommy21

Reaction score
What did they say when you laughed in their face upon their spewing of this doo doo?

Not a whole lot… I went to a different dealer and they replaced the seat. I think ford has amazing service for the $30k cars they sell, but haven’t caught up to the level of service you expect when you spend nearly $100k.