Rear seat entertainment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far so good on the testing. No complaints. System is fast to boot, responsive, screen quality is very nice, Wi-Fi works great on it, sound is great. I'm gonna change the boot logo and menu on it to something to match the truck otherwise I'd say it's a success!

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a nice rear entertainment system that's multi-useful I would definitely recommend it. The screens are very nice, the interface works well, and you have TONS of options with the setup. The speakers built into the units are pretty decent, but in order to not annoy the other passengers with whatever you're watching the bluetooth headphones are a must, but I feel like that's a given. The kids have enjoyed using them as they can watch YouTube, Netflix, etc. on it as well as play any of the usual mobile games on them, and can plug the external game systems into them as well. Definitely handy!