Rear Seat Bracket Rust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have rust behind the rear seats? 2019 picked up a few weeks ago. Didn't look behind the seats during inspection. Its on all the mounts. No moisture inside the truck at all.

w2agjgk.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I noticed some as well when upgrading the sub recently.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well since someone brought this back from the dead.................................

I feel bad for you guys the live with 100% humidity 90% of the time. I have seen what it does. Living in a place that rarely goes over 30% has its positives.

My 2020 was built in July, I purchased last year in July 2022. In the first two years of its life it was somewhere east of the Mississippi river. I purchased it and had it brought here out west. It has substantially more rust on it, in/on bare metal places like the OP than my 2002 F350. Fricking amazing that anything back east lasts more than 5 years.

I feel I rescued my Raptor from a poor, slow death of being dissolved in salty acid.