Rear passenger window stuck open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just having this issue as of today too. Rear passenger window rolled down won’t go back up. Dumb. At least after reading this I know it’s prolly the master switch stuck open so I can point them in the right direction. Sounds like a poorly engineered piece.

KuTs

Reaction score
I encountered my passenger rear window failing to go up on my 2023 F150 Raptor with a mere 1,700 miles and luckily before finding the answer here, someone made a video on YouTube back in August 2022. Luckily one dealership out of all nearby had the front driver master control switch for only $59 and the entire replacement took me less than 5 minutes instead of claiming under warranty and wasting time. The front driver master window/mirror switch part number is ML3Z 14529 CC…Hope this helps…Good Luck!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8488.jpeg
    IMG_8488.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 9

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I encountered my passenger rear window failing to go up on my 2023 F150 Raptor with a mere 1,700 miles and luckily before finding the answer here, someone made a video on YouTube back in August 2022. Luckily one dealership out of all nearby had the front driver master control switch for only $59 and the entire replacement took me less than 5 minutes instead of claiming under warranty and wasting time. The front driver master window/mirror switch part number is ML3Z 14529 CC…Hope this helps…Good Luck!!!
Nice! Regarding the last 2 characters of the part number, you post “CC” meanwhile @FASTnSPEEDY posted “BB”. Although both seem to work, which is correct?

Last edited:

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just fixed this. My part was CC and it worked like a charm. 40 bucks shipped and it was back ordered, but it only slowed it down 6 days. Annoying because the window wouldn’t roll up, but at least it didn’t take weeks and weeks like I thought it might.