Rear Park Aid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I've sent a note to Susanne at Nav-TV

bfr,

I didn't see any note. Did you pm or email me? You still have time to get on the group buy. We are going to process it next week. I need everyone who is still deciding to please email or call me.

BO,

Please call or email me as soon as you can. Thanks

OP
OP
bfr

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Susanne,
My question is can the Nav-TV unit automagically display split screen images of both the front and rear cameras at the same time when the truck is placed into reverse (ie..any time the factory backup cam is triggered)???

No goofy button holding or other crap...just dual video split screen on reverse trigger? No user input required.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Susanne,
My question is can the Nav-TV unit automagically display split screen images of both the front and rear cameras at the same time when the truck is placed into reverse (ie..any time the factory backup cam is triggered)???

No goofy button holding or other crap...just dual video split screen on reverse trigger? No user input required.

But if your pulling into a parking spot your camera will not come on.

OP
OP
bfr

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't feel I'd need it for your run of the mill grocery store lot. It would be for parallel parking where reverse is the first thing to happen and then the camera does not time out right away so forward cam would be active.

Maybe an ideal programming would be:

=> when preceded by reverse
=> when shifted to Drive
=> when speed remains less than 3mph
Then display full screen front cam image

Backup cam program would remain untouched.

Then no split screen antics required.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Don't feel I'd need it for your run of the mill grocery store lot. It would be for parallel parking where reverse is the first thing to happen and then the camera does not time out right away so forward cam would be active.

Maybe an ideal programming would be:

=> when preceded by reverse
=> when shifted to Drive
=> when speed remains less than 3mph
Then display full screen front cam image

Backup cam program would remain untouched.

Then no split screen antics required.

I think I'd rather have a flick of a button and have both on whenever

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want the beep beep!!!! What do i order and how do i put it in? Does anyone have a post on this???