Rear Park Aid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Everyone in the parking lot loves your music and respects you for its loudness. Especially in residential areas.

Thieves think to themselves "man I wish I had a sub like that guy" and then go on about their business.

:jester:

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
The camera is the way to go, it not only allows you to see what's there but also shows you just how close with the colored lines. The beep is just a guessing game....."what exactly am I close to hitting and just hoooooow close is it?".

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The camera is the way to go, it not only allows you to see what's there but also shows you just how close with the colored lines. The beep is just a guessing game....."what exactly am I close to hitting and just hoooooow close is it?".

Agreed.

Camera > beeping sensors. (my M5 had beeping sensors, they're cool, but the camera is much better)

That being said, if I was going to add the beeping sensors to the Raptor, I would do it in the front, not the back.

lacrosseman812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I have the camera also in the Yukon I use it more than the beeps but I wish it had the lines the ford does

OP
OP
bfr

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe a camera in front...?

Brings to mind this crazy FJ Cruiser setup that user "Wikid" did...8 cameras, 4 monitors. Not really my cup of tea but I guess if you're rock crawling or whatever....

I think his equipment came from Total Vision.

Attachments

• wikid_monitors.jpg
    wikid_monitors.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
bfr

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my ideal situation would be to have a front cam too. Then when parking and you enter reverse, the backup cam and front cam would come up split screen or something like that. I love having backup cams but wish I had the same view in front.

Are you listening Nav-TV...nothing fancy, just dual view that is automatic when it senses reverse.