Rear lighting with tube bumper/dovetail bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I initially only had the Whelen lights in the bumper, but the stock marker/brake lights in the OEM CHMSL crapped out and forced my hand in upgrading the third brake light to an aftermarket unit since prices had gone up so much for the plastic stock unit that would likely fail in the same way after a few years.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I initially only had the Whelen lights in the bumper, but the stock marker/brake lights in the OEM CHMSL crapped out and forced my hand in upgrading the third brake light to an aftermarket unit since prices had gone up so much for the plastic stock unit that would likely fail in the same way after a few years.
The GJ third brake light is expensive with the S2's in it, but man is is a very nice piece.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At this point I can confidently say that I've got all the rear lighting I need at this point. Plenty of reverse lighting, bed lighting, and chase lighting at this point! Just need to get my bed under rail lighting finished up and all should be good to go!