Rear facing brackets v.2 from TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rear facing lights are highly recommended for most off-road events. Not only does it give you added rear lighting, but it acts as a safety measure so that the truck behind can see you through the dust, fog or snow.

These brackets will be $75, are made of 6061 aluminum, are 0.190" thick and are 100% bolt on.

We will offer a package deal including the brackets and our new Blackhawk X2 6 LED pods for $199.

DSC_0041_zps06f2fbdc.jpg

Edited-0012_zps4cc0cc7f.jpg

Edited-0013_zpsdba941d0.jpg

Edited-0014_zps9257b048.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice product, good design and a really good idea...

But...(and I don't want to criticize your great idea, design and product) that's not (IMO) a great mounting location. I can't count the number of times that part of my Raptor contacted the ground and rocks when offloading. At any kind of speed, I'd be afraid the lights and/or brackets would get damaged or ripped off the truck. For those who don't bang their rear ends (HA HA) when off roading, this is a great product.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice product, good design and a really good idea...

But...(and I don't want to criticize your great idea, design and product) that's not (IMO) a great mounting location. I can't count the number of times that part of my Raptor contacted the ground and rocks when offloading. At any kind of speed, I'd be afraid the lights and/or brackets would get damaged or ripped off the truck. For those who don't bang their rear ends (HA HA) when off roading, this is a great product.

Thanks for your thoughts Dan and we couldn't agree with you more. This product was brought to life as an option for those who couldn't utilize our v.1 rear brackets due to a bed cover or canopy. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f187/new-product-release-tmx-rear-facing-light-mounts-25849/

With that being said, these have been tested at Raptorberfest, SnoBall and several other track days with not a single issue.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts Dan and we couldn't agree with you more. This product was brought to life as an option for those who couldn't utilize our v.1 rear brackets due to a bed cover or canopy. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f187/new-product-release-tmx-rear-facing-light-mounts-25849/

With that being said, these have been tested at Raptorberfest, SnoBall and several other track days with not a single issue.

Thanks for your response. I'm sure they will be a big seller for you and I commend you for your creativity and for developing a product that fills a need for Raptor owners (and others).

I don't want to rain on your parade so I'll be happy to delete my post if you like.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. I'm sure they will be a big seller for you and I commend you for your creativity and for developing a product that fills a need for Raptor owners (and others).

I don't want to rain on your parade so I'll be happy to delete my post if you like.

Come on Dan, this isnt the Z. No need to delete anything. haha