Rear console trim w/lights?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was playing around on tasca today, debating some interior trim purchases, and I saw this Rear Trim Panel:

1676575842428.png
It said 2013-2014 raptor. However... I don't have those "lights" at the bottom of my rear panel? Are those lights?!

My 2013 has THIS panel, without those light looking ports:
1676575914381.png

But this is listed for a 2011-2012...
Anybody knowledgeable on what I am looking at here?

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't even aware it was a thing. I guess the TASCA application information is wrong? And I bet there's probably not a good wire for the dome light circuit ran within that console, eh? LOL

Yea, that's incorrectly listed. That's the rear console panel for the ambient lighting setup. I stole the full ambient lighting of my old 13 Limited and put it in my Raptor. lol

OP
OP
jackjare9455

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, that's incorrectly listed. That's the rear console panel for the ambient lighting setup. I stole the full ambient lighting of my old 13 Limited and put it in my Raptor. lol
So, is there a wire to tap into under the console to make those work?! Just curious

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, if you want the OEM ambient lighting setup you need the APIM (I believe that's what it's called) and then need to build your own 4 wire harness from it to the floor connector. You also need to code your Sync 2 system for the ambient lighting setup then as well too.