Rear camera lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear camera guidelines not Turning when wheel turns backing up , any ideas ??

Tibi Steri

Reaction score
Is there a way to disable it in the settings? I've never seen that option.

I know I've done it before, but what is the procedure to reset sync? Does it have any drawbacks (losing custom settings/changes you've made, etc)?
You hold down the Power and arrow right (skip to next track) until the Sync will reset... There are no negative effects in doing this, I used to do that occasionally because my radio was getting stuck on Sirius XM station with no sound. I did not have to do that lately, maybe the latest Sync upgrade fixed it (?).

dmarkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You hold down the Power and arrow right (skip to next track) until the Sync will reset... There are no negative effects in doing this, I used to do that occasionally because my radio was getting stuck on Sirius XM station with no sound. I did not have to do that lately, maybe the latest Sync upgrade fixed it (?).
I have the latest SYNC3 v3.4.21098 and I also have that same issue every so often with no sound on any Sirius XM stations. SO it's not fixed.