Rear cam with no signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickHdz36

Reaction score
This happened to me as well. I have 60 miles on the raptor, brand new 2020. Happening to both front and rear cameras. If anyone has tips what I should tell the dealership to ficus on tomorrow when I visit, that would be really helpful. It seems like those who had their cameras replaced did not have their issue solved, and that this might be a control board or loose wiring issue. Pics attached!

View attachment 142520

View attachment 142521

This is the exact same thing in my 2020. 80 miles and this has started happening more and more frequently.
I just hit 400 miles and i can not replicate it since it just happens randomly.

Reaction score
My new 2020 did the same thing yesterday with only 1200 miles on it. I was thinking it was water intrusion since I pressure washed it the previous day.

KZRaptor

Reaction score
My 2020 has same issue with only rear camera. Dealer replacing camera and harness tomorrow afternoon.
They are replacing both front and back cameras in my case. Apparently dealer has seen issues with 2020 vehicles, not just Raptors but also f250s, mustangs, escapes, etc... I couldn’t replicate the issue but I had pictures and that’s all they needed to call in the parts. Might take a week or two to arrive, will update then. Those who are replacing cameras - pls report back if it has been successful in your case. Many thanks!

OP
OP
R

Red GSXR

Reaction score
The camera decided to come alive last night. I still took the car in for the service. I was told that this was a common complaint and that there was a service bulletin for a fix. Here are the details :

Capture.PNG

OP
OP
R

Red GSXR

Reaction score
I am having the same problem again. Both front and rear camera. I am taking the car back to the dealership. :(

FinalBoss

Reaction score
I'm having the same issues with my front and rear cameras on my 2020 with 2k miles. The dealer ordered new front and rear cameras two weeks ago so hopefully should be resolved soon. Also, I noticed my temperature reading was incorrect on the radio as well.