Rear cam with no signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red GSXR

Reaction score
This happened yesterday. Prior to the rear cam going black, I had the screen for both front and back cameras coming up with pink and blue horizontal lines.

It would go away after a restart.

20200426_124129.jpg 20200426_124235.jpg

Car is only 2.5 months old. I am taking it in for the work, but any ideas?

TopElement

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be common. Mine has gone black and grainy several times, and once it just turned blue. Backup sensors still have audible warning though.

Jim Sineath

Reaction score
Had same thing, took in and they ordered new rear camera and there is a new software update they loaded. What i do not know yet is the software update solved the front but the rear when out again after they updated it. There are reports about the rear cameras being bad. Waiting to see if the front is really stopped or starts back.

OP
OP
R

Red GSXR

Reaction score
Scheduled my service for Saturday morning. I will post an update once they figure out want went wrong. Thanks

Keelduf

Reaction score
I had the same issue with my 2020. They managed to recreate the issue while shaking of the rear camera connectors. They have ordered a replacement as well as a replacement camera. Installing next week. As is happens the issue hasn't happened in the last three weeks!

KZRaptor

Reaction score
This happened to me as well. I have 60 miles on the raptor, brand new 2020. Happening to both front and rear cameras. If anyone has tips what I should tell the dealership to ficus on tomorrow when I visit, that would be really helpful. It seems like those who had their cameras replaced did not have their issue solved, and that this might be a control board or loose wiring issue. Pics attached!

903DD4E3-7115-469D-999F-2A61B8F140F5.jpeg

1984EE23-65FA-45DB-99B2-AAC83DD41EE7.jpeg

OP
OP
R

Red GSXR

Reaction score
This happened to me as well. I have 60 miles on the raptor, brand new 2020. Happening to both front and rear cameras. If anyone has tips what I should tell the dealership to ficus on tomorrow when I visit, that would be really helpful. It seems like those who had their cameras replaced did not have their issue solved, and that this might be a control board or loose wiring issue. Pics attached!

View attachment 142520

View attachment 142521

That sucks.

KZRaptor

Reaction score
Scheduled my service for Saturday morning. I will post an update once they figure out want went wrong. Thanks
Let us know how it goes. I’ll share my experience as well. Everything else about the Raptor seems perfect, so this is annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free