Rear cab mounts broke?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Hey Rick,

I can't make any warranty decisions, but if you'd like me to run this up the flagpole and get your regional customer service manager involved, PM me all the details (full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and servicing dealership).

Crystal

Thanks Crystal @FordService. Sent you a PM with the details. Thought we would try the other dealer instead of the one that I have been going to and see if I can get better service.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Well I think I found a new dealership service center. Drove into this one just now, they had a guy immediately look at it while in the bay and they said they are ordering two and will call me next week to install. No hassle, no questions, just we will take care of it. Wow!
And then I gave them the case number that Crystal got me. They said they really didn't need it as warranty for it will be no issue for them.
Thanks @FordService!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Glad to hear it, Rick. That's the service you should be getting all the time. Sometimes you just have to find the right place that has the right frame of mind. And, as always, nice work Crystal @FordService!

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...And then I gave them the case number that Crystal got me. They said they really didn't need it as warranty for it will be no issue for them.
Thanks @FordService!

You're welcome, Rick! It sounds like you've got a winner on your hands. Let me know if you need me to do anything else to help.

Glad to hear it, Rick. That's the service you should be getting all the time. Sometimes you just have to find the right place that has the right frame of mind. And, as always, nice work Crystal @FordService!

Thanks, Jimbo! Have a great weekend.

Crystal

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I think I found a new dealership service center. Drove into this one just now, they had a guy immediately look at it while in the bay and they said they are ordering two and will call me next week to install. No hassle, no questions, just we will take care of it. Wow!
And then I gave them the case number that Crystal got me. They said they really didn't need it as warranty for it will be no issue for them.
Thanks @FordService!

Finding a Ford Service Department is key to enjoying your vehicle purchase. It amazes me how many of the dealerships suck at service and only care about the sales side. I am a much happier ford owner now that I found a quality service department at a dealership vs the dealer I had actually purchased a vehicle from before that pretty much equaled me being pissed off every time I have stopped in.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree. I have an SVT dealership basically in my backyard that I drive past to go to another one 15 minutes away, customer service means A LOT!

jclark1200

Reaction score
Ya not to sound like a ******** , butt I have them on mine of corse , and have no idea what they are ? Lol and I'm a mechanic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jclark1200

Reaction score
Ok man I'm a ******** I'm trying to figure this site out!!!!!,,,
Ok just did simple Brodie's in the police station parking lot GOD DAMM,,, power steering went out again 2 times now ???? Wtf any body know what the deal is with these sucks , gees I need info

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Why would power steering just go out??? No leaks

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Are you hijacking my thread?

Dealer called this morning and I am on the schedule next week to get them replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir