Rear bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We built a few but they were a more custom install then we would prefer to ship one out. Unfortunately we have been swamped getting a couple trucks done and filing back orders on our current products that the rear bumper has ben put on the back burner. we will be jumping on it soon as we are pretty close to being caught up. Thank you for your patience. We will keep you updated.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I saw your rear bumper... but am wondering if I can keep the stock rear hitch.
I need to be able to tow and cant give up the hitch but want a new rear bumer.

Alpha 1 Ford Raptor Rear Race Style Bumper

No, you will not be able to retain the factory hitch. We can weld in a hitch for you. We did one on this race bumper.

20130304_091329_zps93757a1c.jpg

20130304_091322_zps5d2d02af.jpg

OP
OP
19-Kilo

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Does this bumper (with a hitch added) also allow you to keep the stock spare tire mounting location?
I also am wondering if there is a way to add a kinda of step to the top of the bumper.

What was the thought of tying the rear spring shackle to the bumper? Any concerns about a rear bumper hit damaging the shackle mount? Or does the shackle mount need to be stiffened? Just wondering why you chose to tie the bumper to the shackle.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just added reinforcement. It will not damage the rear shackle mount. They are pretty beefy. Let me check with our fabricator if the spare tire will fit....i doubt it.