Rear bumper options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Leaning towards the Evil Offroad Hellion because I really like the look of it, but it doesn't offer any corner protection. If I go wrap-around I would do the Evil Offroad Banshee.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leaning towards the Evil Offroad Hellion because I really like the look of it, but it doesn't offer any corner protection. If I go wrap-around I would do the Evil Offroad Banshee.
Plenty of protection. Brake Masters backed mine into a Dodge Caravan last month and ruined their hood, grill and bumper. Hardly a scratch on my bumper but I made them re-powdercoat it.

W2aL2us.jpg

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I’m one of the odd-balls that likes bumpers like the SVC baja V2 and the evil hellion. Sure I don’t love the indent where the wrap around would cover if it were present, but I like the clean look and I like that it is not as common.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m one of the odd-balls that likes bumpers like the SVC baja V2 and the evil hellion. Sure I don’t love the indent where the wrap around would cover if it were present, but I like the clean look and I like that it is not as common.

It's tough because they look really good besides that indent in the bed, but I also am not sure if I want to leave the corner of the truck exposed either. I definitely don't like the bumpers that don't hug in the indent and stick out way to far though either.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I messaged SVC too see f they offer backup sensor mounts in their bumpers currently. I also messaged Mazulla Offroad to see if they offer a hitch or backup sensor mounts as well. Krazy House Customs bumper is neat looking, but it's over 2100 dollars with the hitch!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I messaged SVC too see f they offer backup sensor mounts in their bumpers currently. I also messaged Mazulla Offroad to see if they offer a hitch or backup sensor mounts as well. Krazy House Customs bumper is neat looking, but it's over 2100 dollars with the hitch!

Out of curiosity, what's the attachment to the back up/anxiety sensors? lol. I did the SVC V3 (they make/made V1, V2 and V3) and deleted the sensors. Backup camera still works and no annoying beeps when get 5 feet away from an object.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what's the attachment to the back up/anxiety sensors? lol. I did the SVC V3 (they make/made V1, V2 and V3) and deleted the sensors. Backup camera still works and no annoying beeps when get 5 feet away from an object.

They're already there, and I like having them, so why not?