Rear bumper options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They're already there, and I like having them, so why not?

For me it's hard to be the looks of the V3 ;) and deleting the sensors turned out to not only worth it but I personally enjoy no beeping. But to each their own. My other choice was the RPG rear but the looks of the V3 sealed the deal for me.

If you have a good fab guy they can be added.

img_1187-jpg.91025

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hahaha I got excited and then confused. Woops!

I was gonna say, that doesn't look like the right bumper. lol

For me it's hard to be the looks of the V3 ;) and deleting the sensors turned out to not only worth it but I personally enjoy no beeping. But to each their own. My other choice was the RPG rear but the looks of the V3 sealed the deal for me.

img_1187-jpg.91025

I don't want to have to take a bumper that was just build and then take it to someone to add stuff onto it that should have been there in the first place. I'd rather it just come with the sensors to start with. Also, I don't want one that's got light pockets on it as I will be adding a roof rack and putting perimeter lighting on it there.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

img_1187-jpg.91025

Is that a bottle opener? :favorites13:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Been looking at a few different options from Evil Offroad, SVC, and RPG. At this point I'm pretty set on dovetailing the rear and doing the tube pre-runner bumper and relocating the exhaust outlet. I want to retain my backup sensors and a license plate mount for sure. At this point it seems like RPG is the only one that offers a tube bumper with built in lighting, but I'm not sure on the looks of it. I'm debating if maybe I should leave the lights off the bumper and instead get a roof basket for my topper and mount the rear and side lights to it.

I really like my Forged Offroad bumper!

imagejpeg_0.jpg

My bumper is their latest version and you can see the difference with their bumpers from the first one to mine in the picture you posted here...

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/posts/1572652/

Forged Offroad can customize it to your liking and something not seen with others is the the cable management behind the bumper. It's super clean and will hold the factory wiring harness up out of harms way. The hidden hitch works great and the LED lights for license plate work great.

https://forged-offroad.com/product/2010-2014-ford-f150-raptor-rear-sensor-bumper/?v=f24485ae434a

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bumping this back up to see if anyone has some more opinions! I've got my rock sliders from RPG Offroad and need to get the rear bumper now to match the front bumper.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered the Evil Offroad Banshee rear bumper. It fit everything I wanted - pre-runner wrap around tube style to allow dovetailing the bed, backup sensor mounts, low profile and hidden hitch with flip up license plate mount, mounting for the bumper sensor/license plate light/trailer connector harness, trailer safety chain mounts, and no large flat areas for lights that looked out of place. It also sticks out just enough there's a small step area, but not so far that it takes away from the departure angle of the rear like some of the other bumpers that hang too low or stick out away from the truck too far.