Rear Bumper Brackets (and do aftermarket bumpers use them)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim_W

Reaction score
Does anyone know if aftermarket bumpers reuse the 4 OEM brackets used for the factory rear bumper? They seem to be on Ford Back Order..... Am at the point where I may just go aftermarket bumper route if they aren't reused. Or does someone have some used ones they would part with?

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of what you need. I replaced my rear bumper and can send what you need if I have it.

OP
OP
J

Jim_W

Reaction score
I don't have pics (yet). My truck has been at the body shop for 6 weeks now (shakes head - not the end of the world). What I am looking for is #4 (both) and #10 (both). Apparently no ford dealer has these on the shelves and they are back ordered until May.

https://www.oemfordpart.com/v-2018-ford-f-150--raptor--3-5l-v6-gas/body--bumper-and-components-rear

Thinking if I can't just find the parts used, I should go with an ADD bumper (any suggestions?). And just in case anyone is curious, I woke up at 630 one morning and went to my truck. Was super irritated at how close my neighbor parked behind me.... Apparently a Mercedes GL hit the 4 runner behind me and pushed it in to my truck (bumper and slight damage to the tailgate - dent). Got house/porch video of it etc etc. The driver drove off on a flat tire in GL at 545am.... sparks and everything. He hit the 4runner hard enough to total it. sigh. not the end of the world, but seriously...

Clogking

Reaction score
Dustan, I may need the Driver side parts for My "2018" At least the #1 part on Jim's link to the rear bumper parts.
Let me know If Jim_w doesn't need them
805-403-7537

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have pics (yet). My truck has been at the body shop for 6 weeks now (shakes head - not the end of the world). What I am looking for is #4 (both) and #10 (both). Apparently no ford dealer has these on the shelves and they are back ordered until May.

https://www.oemfordpart.com/v-2018-ford-f-150--raptor--3-5l-v6-gas/body--bumper-and-components-rear

Thinking if I can't just find the parts used, I should go with an ADD bumper (any suggestions?). And just in case anyone is curious, I woke up at 630 one morning and went to my truck. Was super irritated at how close my neighbor parked behind me.... Apparently a Mercedes GL hit the 4 runner behind me and pushed it in to my truck (bumper and slight damage to the tailgate - dent). Got house/porch video of it etc etc. The driver drove off on a flat tire in GL at 545am.... sparks and everything. He hit the 4runner hard enough to total it. sigh. not the end of the world, but seriously...
I unbolted the bumper from the rear frame and have it set aside so I should have them. It’s in the back of my shed so if you can’t find them local I’d be glad to help.