Rear bumper aftermarket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m doing lots of work on Gen3 , I need some info on rear bumper aftermarket, anyone upgrade
I’m looking at the honeycomb, I will love to see your upgrade rear bumper or any info. Thanks so much.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've got several great options for rear bumpers! ADD makes the best ones out right now. Are you referring to their HoneyBadger bumper by any chance? I'm happy to show you what we have in stock.

1659554318153.png

Last edited:

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice but the prices on these things are bonkers. I spent $1k on my Jeep front bumper and that was a lot compared to the competition. You start adding lights and you’re at $3-4k.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice but the prices on these things are bonkers. I spent $1k on my Jeep front bumper and that was a lot compared to the competition. You start adding lights and you’re at $3-4k.
You're not wrong on the price difference but a Jeep does have a lot less material used in order to make a bumper. For example, the ADD Stealth Fighter bumper for a Wrangler is just over $1,000 where was a Raptor Stealth Fighter is about $2,400. Cost of materials has gone way up these days as well, causing bumper prices to rise over the last 6 months or so.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're not wrong on the price difference but a Jeep does have a lot less material used in order to make a bumper. For example, the ADD Stealth Fighter bumper for a Wrangler is just over $1,000 where was a Raptor Stealth Fighter is about $2,400. Cost of materials has gone way up these days as well, causing bumper prices to rise over the last 6 months or so.
I cant say I believe it's material. Below is the bumper I have and as you can see it's pretty substantial.
Seems to me that ADD has the Raptor market cornered and is using that to their advantage.
There's probably a 100 or more different bumper manufacturers for the Jeep which keeps pricing down.

l-Front-Bumper-Side-Jeep-Bullbar-Winch-Uninstalled.jpg

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the ADD front and rear on my gen 2 and now I have them on my gen 3. I feel ADD is doing a bit of price gouging on the new ones, but it is what it is. They make great fitting bumpers with nice designs. I am in construction and have a very deep understanding of material costs and it hasn't risen as much as their price has. But with that being said labor is more expensive than ever. Between materials increases, labor increases, and fuel cost being insane I think their pricing may be a bit high for sure but not totally in left field. Jeep has tons of options and a lot of competition. I think all parts associated with a raptor will always be more than a jeep due to limited buyers market and the buyers most likely having a bit more disposable income on average than jeep owners. I just call it a raptor tax. Not saying there aren't plenty of jeep owners with deep pockets but there are also tons of jeep parts for the deep pocket buyers as well. Fab4s or similar will offer a cheaper option if they don't already but I think they offer a cheaper appearance as well. If I am going to pay $90k for a truck I don't like slapping cheap parts on it. We have all seen raptors that appear to be built with your local auto part store shelf options and it isn't my ideal look personally. These trucks look great and perform great as is from the factory and ultimately it comes down to how much are you willing to pay to make it your ideal setup. Just my .02