Rear Backup Sensor Part Number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The right rear sensor on my 2019 is acting up during heavy rain and alerts and shows a red indicator when backing up, If it’s not heavily raining it’s fine. Anyone have the part number? I’d rather fix it myself than take to a dealer. Is there any troubleshooting? I’m going to insure the connector is clean and tight.

Is it a simple R&R?

Thanks...

Last edited:

Chris retired grunt

Reaction score
Good question. I have a 2018 screw and it does that only on driver side rear in heavy rain. Hopefully somebody has a easy fix. maybe somebody can help with this.

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking through the forum, we’re not the first to experience. If it ever stops raining I’ll unplug the sensor, Make sure the connections are clean, squirt in a little WD40 to displace any moisture and see what happens,

LeadFootLarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this because I have been experiencing this issue for a while. Passenger side rear sensor. Happens when/after it rains and even when there is no rain on the sensor itself. I’ve checked/cleaned connection, but no luck. PN or advice would be appreciated. Looking to avoid dealer as well

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumping this because I have been experiencing this issue for a while. Passenger side rear sensor. Happens when/after it rains and even when there is no rain on the sensor itself. I’ve checked/cleaned connection, but no luck. PN or advice would be appreciated. Looking to avoid dealer as well
Same here. Just happened this morning.

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happened to me too. Before I started messing with it, thought I'd hit up FRF and sure enough - 5 seconds, and BAM - hit this thread. Awesome that it isn't a one-off me problem.

Will try connections and see how it goes.