Rear add-a-leafs installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbalt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread, but just installed Eibachs + Peak AAL. Going to put on 37" KM3 or KO2s hopefully this weekend. Rear is loaded down with about 350lbs of gear in these photos.

IMG_0794.jpegIMG_0795.jpeg

justinh

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread, but just installed Eibachs + Peak AAL. Going to put on 37" KM3 or KO2s hopefully this weekend. Rear is loaded down with about 350lbs of gear in these photos.

View attachment 395061View attachment 395062
I have RPG collars and the Peak add a leafs. I installed 37’s last week (bronco Raptor Beadlock takeoffs).

I love it!

Bart

Reaction score

How did you like the add a leaf + eibach offroad? And in the first picture it looks level, but in the second one it sags a bit. Are both photo's with the load? (Good looking setup btw)

CRP

Reaction score
Does anybody have any other pictures of the Peak Add a Leaf, with the Eibach coils on the front? For some reason the ones I’ve seen now look like they have a ton of rake, with the ass high. Not very level. Just switching from rear sag, to rear end too high, again. Maybe a pic of a 2020? Thank you for any help! Sorry if I’ve missed this somewhere else.

Stef700

Reaction score
I wish i could find them here in Belgium, searched a bunch of sites but none of them wants to ship to Belgium.

CRP

Reaction score
Ok, I pulled the trigger on the PEAK ADD A LEAF. I’ll post some before & after picks once installed.
Installed the leafs. Truck squatted about 3/4 of an inch before, now has about 3/4 to an inch of rake. So overall, raised the rear about 1.5”. Truck sits better, and feels better. I never really thought I’d noticed how much the squat did make a difference in the feel. Much better now. Does actually take away a little of the wheel hop. Not all of it, but does feel better. Trucks on 35” tires @ 34 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_1606.jpeg
    IMG_1606.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 29