Real world MPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steved57

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2023 on 35's with only 700 miles on her so far but commuting to office and back on rural roads prob 60 mph average I'm getting 15.5 and thinking maybe gets a little better as it breaks in
Regardless I love the truck and oh I run premium too

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figured, just joking! Nice looking truck, love Lead Foot.
was a little slow on the joke. sometimes that happens. lol

thx. I got lucky getting the LF. I may be one of the last ones that were built. I had a white Oxford 2018 wanted the lead foot or performance blue when I got that but there were none available. and when this one (built 10/21) delivered to dealer 1/22 showed up and person backed out of getting it I jumped on it. since 22' LF was discontinued and they started eliminating things it was a no brainer to me. plus I didn't have to wait for my 22 order to show. technically waited 4 weeks. cus I got real lucky...

ZorroV

Reaction score
2022 stock gen3 on 35's. Have about 2100 miles and the best I have gotten is 13.6 mixed city/hwy. Running 91 octane as its the highest I can get in California.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After almost 5k miles, I will jump in and say that my current path is just about half/half town/hwy. I will also say that I drive with about the same half/half mix of calm and aggressive. I am hovering right around 16.6 mpg overall running 91 oct at 6k-7k elevation with COBB Accessport and a custom Goose tune. I also ran the COBB OTS Stage 1 87 oct with Sport TCM and got just about the same thing.