Ready to Order and Buy. Cannot find allocation. Any tips/tricks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm ready to enter back into the Raptor world. Of course, I am looking for an "R" model, though I'd be happy with the 3.5 as well. Ready to order and buy? Damn right. Not entertaining ADM on V6 models, likely not to find an "R" for MSRP... Does anyone know of any available allocations and I can place an order? It's been a while since I've been in the Raptor world and I can't wait to come back in!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to enter back into the Raptor world. Of course, I am looking for an "R" model, though I'd be happy with the 3.5 as well. Ready to order and buy? Damn right. Not entertaining ADM on V6 models, likely not to find an "R" for MSRP... Does anyone know of any available allocations and I can place an order? It's been a while since I've been in the Raptor world and I can't wait to come back in!
holy shit, swoops alive. the spiders didnt get him after all

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been in the Raptor world and I can't wait to come back in!
Unfortunately, Raptor World is full right now and we’re not accepting n00bs. Even former owners. If you have one, you’re golden, if you don’t you can’t have one, it’s that simple.

You might be able to get in line for a 2024, to be delivered in early ’25 right now, and will probably need to negotiate terms with a stealership for this.

Ford is not producing enough Raptors for demand, so if you’re just starting to look now don’t get your hopes up.

AC4400

Reaction score
Sent you a PM on a lead for a V6. Posted about this yesterday on another thread.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
holy shit, swoops alive. the spiders didnt get him after all
I is here! Been lurking for a while, like always, but yeah - definitely back in the game!
Unfortunately, Raptor World is full right now and we’re not accepting n00bs. Even former owners. If you have one, you’re golden, if you don’t you can’t have one, it’s that simple.

You might be able to get in line for a 2024, to be delivered in early ’25 right now, and will probably need to negotiate terms with a stealership for this.

Ford is not producing enough Raptors for demand, so if you’re just starting to look now don’t get your hopes up.
I'll definitely have one before 24/25, mark my words! This one will be #4!
Sent you a PM on a lead for a V6. Posted about this yesterday on another thread.
I got your PM and we've talked. Just closing the loop! Thanks again for the info!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Good luck! Looking forward to that pre-2025 triumphant “got my Raptor” post.

until then: I’ve found the perfect profile picture for you.
bace7cd53b427eafd51160b41--toyota-prius-green-cars.jpg

So hurry up, so we can retire it quickly!

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ORDER PLACED and DORA RECEIVED! Super excited for the truck to come in. Been rolling around in non-Raptors for too long.

2023 Azure Gray 801A, 37PP (and graphics delete), 2kW, Moonroof/Tailgate, Blue Interior, Engine Block Heater

Onwards to the wait! Time to research some first modifications and things I can break.

Reaction score
ORDER PLACED and DORA RECEIVED! Super excited for the truck to come in. Been rolling around in non-Raptors for too long.

2023 Azure Gray 801A, 37PP (and graphics delete), 2kW, Moonroof/Tailgate, Blue Interior, Engine Block Heater

Onwards to the wait! Time to research some first modifications and things I can break.
Can you PM where you ordered from? Are they selling at MSRP?