Ready to Give-UP :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the longer those unfinished 2021 sit there with no chips the longer we wait for 22's. looks like ill be hanging on to my 18 longer and longer. by any luck it'll be paid for when I get my 22 if I get it at all. I may completely change my mind and get my $500 deposit back to hold my spot in the order bank. who know it might be so long that ford scraps the R and says they are making an electric version.

SIGN ME UP FOR ONE UNTIL I GO OFFROAD FOR A WEEKEND AND GET STRANDED.

its a shame. electric vehicles take 10x more chips than gas vehicles. sadly I dont think this is going to change any time soon with more and more manufactures going to electric. its so messed up because those batteries are so bad for the environment. gas is bad too but. Facts are in about the electric being superior in power output but we need to charge those vehicles. guess well just have to get more power plants instead. not sure which is worse. and can't begin to debate either. We all just get used to the change.

Its all about unintended consequences nobody ever seems to be able to look into the future

Sorry its a re post from other thread sorry but its fitting here too. I too am thinking I like my gen 2018 more and more everyday. if it wasn't for all the new features especially the generator I need for work. id stick with the gen 2

Johanthan

Reaction score
my 21' and an eta of dec 4 2 weeks ago yesterday it changed to 12-31 called dealer to find out its on chip hold with no further info....

DyLivn

Reaction score
So funny to read post like these. I am at the same point with my TRX order. You think the Raptor orders are a **** show, you ain't seen nothin. I am ordering a Raptor next week and I will take whatever comes first.