Ready to Give-UP :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order back on june 14th that **** was never built waited and waited! placed a new order back in oct when the 22 raptor orders began and not a single hope for anything. Wondering if i should just get my 2k deposit back from my dealer thats probably just ******* with me and doesnt have any accolations. I even stopped coming on here and checking the status with ford performance that maybe one day i will chat and they say its got a VIN lol. **** FORD and those chips

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know its difficult but if you are willing to look somewhere else do. There are other dealers out there that can help you out with what you are looking for. I think Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO has some that's slated to arrive some time soon.

OP
OP
LPZML

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its difficult but if you are willing to look somewhere else do. There are other dealers out there that can help you out with what you are looking for. I think Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO has some that's slated to arrive some time soon.
thanks will check them out

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did put a $1k deposit down and was at least given a VIN number. My order went in on 10/1, and I'm unscheduled clean. If I put down $2k I'd want a vin # or I'd be looking elsewhere.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did put a $1k deposit down and was at least given a VIN number. My order went in on 10/1, and I'm unscheduled clean. If I put down $2k I'd want a vin # or I'd be looking elsewhere.
If you have a VIN you shouldn't be 'unscheduled clean'.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have a VIN you shouldn't be 'unscheduled clean'.
lol great. Last communication I had with my dealer on 11/4 shows my VIN# and scheduled now for week of Jan 24th. It's a 2022. My insurance company was able to run the VIN and it comes back as my build. FP chat says the same. Help what am I missing here?

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order back on june 14th that **** was never built waited and waited! placed a new order back in oct when the 22 raptor orders began and not a single hope for anything. Wondering if i should just get my 2k deposit back from my dealer thats probably just ******* with me and doesnt have any accolations. I even stopped coming on here and checking the status with ford performance that maybe one day i will chat and they say its got a VIN lol. **** FORD and those chips
I was in the same boat as you (original order placed in june, unscheduled clean forever) and eventually i found a 21 on a lot 45 mins away and i scooped it up, canceled my order and have lived happily ever since. I would keep your order, but look on autotrader every day and keep calling around. Ive now had my truck for 2 months and have no doubt that if i didnt find the one on the lot, i would still be waiting for my june ordered truck