Ready Lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok i have heard a few members mention this but noone talking from experiance
Would ghis be better then going to the top perch??

I feel like it would be a better alternative then cranking up your suspension
Just my opinion
Looking for some hard facts to back it up or prove me wrong on this.

I have a ready lift sst kit on my 250 and it clears 37" KM2s with bilsteins and looks great.

I like these kits
Good quality
I wouldnt have a prob addding it to my raptor.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you're gonna go that route and plan on jumping, I think installing some limiting straps would be a wise investment.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've done some serious measuring cause I originally wanted to get the BFG Baja projects just for when I go to the desert. It just wont work without cutting the back of the fender liners and a part of the fender flare. If you get the truck high enough, sure, but then you just destroyed some of the best engineering applied to the Raptor. I have the ReadyLift leveling kit on mine and it definitely added some noticable height, but still no room for 37's. Personally, I think 37's would look killer.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talking with Jared (ADD) with his front kit, top perch and +2 deavers leaving the block under spring. Basically giving you a 4" lift and 37" tires should fit... If not then fiberworx front and rear fenders...

OP
OP
Crosstx

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont wanna run 37s (yet lol)
I have those on my F250
I like the 35s they fit in the fenders perfect
I just wanna level it out with a little lift but i DO NOT wanna handicapp the suspension at all. I wanna beat on this truck like i do. I know the readylift will not touch my warranty (7yrs ahahaha)
Top perch stiffins it up and i really like the squishy ride
Thats why

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No doubt Jerad makes some excellent products. If he was to raise it enough to fit 37's, I'm sure he had careful thoughts to keep the Raptor ride the same. Who knows? Maybe better. If anyone has the ADD suspension kit, please let me know how the suspension feels compared to the factory ride.