Ready lift. Any recent experiences?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bryantbjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer that I use swears by ready lift for leveling. They only install this setup, no others. Saw several comments regarding less than happy results with ready lift. Any other/newer experiences?

thanks

MattHamby598

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck won’t drive as well, you’ll notice the difference if you go perch collars or springs. All are close enough to the same money to do springs. I started off with above the strut spacers and hated it. Two weeks later I went collars. A month later I went springs and am now happy with the stance and ride quality

swedensky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve never had any issues with my Readylift (9k miles on it) but Ive only heard negative things.

I’ll have Geysers and Icons going on this week and looking forward to testing the difference in ride quality.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I’ve never had any issues with my Readylift (9k miles on it) but Ive only heard negative things.

I’ll have Geysers and Icons going on this week and looking forward to testing the difference in ride quality.

Let us know your exact setup and how you like it.

Joe baskin

Reaction score
I owned a shop for years and installed loads of Readylift products. I put a set on my Raptor and HATED them. Eibach were swapped in and 1000 times better. Money is the same, go springs.