READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the GEN1 OEM front springs worth anything?
I'm in the process of a job relocation to St. Louis and have some GEN 1 parts to sell in Tampa.
Also have SE wheels, Bead-Lock Rings, Geiser Springs, all for GEN 1

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how can I post some parts for sale? Thank you
clearly you didnt read. title specifically states to read before posting. 1) spamming the forum for post count wont work. 2) it was changed to 100 posts quite a long time ago. 3) need admin approval first. 2 of the 3 have not been met and you wont get admin approval for #3 so you are back at square one.

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed this, but I posted some items and I can't seem to edit it to delete the ad or mark items as sold. How do we do this?

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clearly you didnt read. title specifically states to read before posting. 1) spamming the forum for post count wont work. 2) it was changed to 100 posts quite a long time ago. 3) need admin approval first. 2 of the 3 have not been met and you wont get admin approval for #3 so you are back at square one.
Where does it state that the post count changed to 100? The original post was last changed in 2014 and only says 50 posts.. Is there an updated post somewhere in the thread that says 100 is the new requirement?