READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kaiser, correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to be implying that you might have another life outside of the forum...am I reading that right? lol

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
For future reference, please leave the original ad intact when an item has sold (you can mark it sold, but please leave the price), instead of deleting all of the content. It is useful info for folks trying to sell stuff in the future to have some sales info to help them set their price.

The staff will know the item has sold when you make a final post indicating as such.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
For future reference, please leave the original ad intact when an item has sold (you can mark it sold, but please leave the price), instead of deleting all of the content. It is useful info for folks trying to sell stuff in the future to have some sales info to help them set their price.

The staff will know the item has sold when you make a final post indicating as such.
Several more items have sold and all of the info was edited out since I posted this. Bump as a reminder.

D

Deleted member 12951

Not complaining but is it taking longer than normal for approval postings?