READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have to get to 100 posts and then request Admin approval to post?

Wondering the same thing. Can an Admin confirm this?

I thought I read somewhere you automatically get privilege to post on the Classified forum once you reach 100 posts, clearly not the case.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Wondering the same thing. Can an Admin confirm this?

I thought I read somewhere you automatically get privilege to post on the Classified forum once you reach 100 posts, clearly not the case.
There is no 100-post alert to admins, so......you kind of have to keep track of it yourself and then request access.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it 100 or 50? Wish the main post would get updated and an Admin could respond to this.

Was hoping to list a NIB Gen 3 Evil Off-road third brake light and a slightly used Gen 3 Bullet Proof Diesel third brake light. All with Baja lights (if needed).

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Is it 100 or 50? Wish the main post would get updated and an Admin could respond to this.

Was hoping to list a NIB Gen 3 Evil Off-road third brake light and a slightly used Gen 3 Bullet Proof Diesel third brake light. All with Baja lights (if needed).

Post requirement is 100.