READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I’ve already have 50 non spam posts. Why can’t I start new threads here? Gonna sell my 21 Raptor :(

flwrappeder

Reaction score
Hmm. I haven’t been on here in a while but have decided to sell my 21 leadfoot gray. It’s just not practical for me. I can’t pull all my toys with it. So I’m going to get another powerstroke and put my current powerstroke in my fleet at work. 2 of my daughters are driving now and it’ll be one less truck in the driveway. I love and it’s a lot of fun to drive, but I wasn’t over the top excited about it when I picked it up. Also have An svc intercooler, and s&b cold air intake to go with it in the garage still in the boxes unopened. And a real kick ass jl audio sound system that I spent over 5k on. I guess I’ll have to list it somewheres else.

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attempting to sell my ‘23 Raptor however it won’t give me an option to post in the Raptors for sale area and I have at least 50 posts. Am I doing something wrong?

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Attempting to sell my ‘23 Raptor however it won’t give me an option to post in the Raptors for sale area and I have at least 50 posts. Am I doing something wrong?

You need 100 posts.

Yup the rules were changed without updating the original post (Which might not be a bad thing to do -- @Big Blue )