READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baja714

Reaction score
Well, in case anyone's interested:

Mint condition 2017 Ford Raptor for sale with 29,945 miles and has always been garaged. Some of the options include:

-oxford white
-802a
-interior color accent package (orange seats, trim, and aluminum trim)
-heated and cooled seats (front)
-heated seats (rear)
-heated steering wheel
-raptor technology package (includes lane departure, collision detection, auto high beams, auto wipers, adaptive cruise control...)
-ford appliqué
-power tailgate
-beadlock wheels (which were hard to get in 2017)
-drop in bedliner

The truck is super clean and is in amazing condition. I have a new vehicle on order that will not be in for at least 6 months, so I am in no means in any hurry to sell it as I have another vehicle in the meantime. The truck has always been 100% stock and garaged, and the only off roading it has seen is a dirt road, if you want to call that off roading.

Price is firm: $70,000

IMG_4957.jpgIMG_4958.jpgIMG_4962.jpgIMG_4963.jpg

will61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been a lurking member since 2017 and have extensive Raptor experience. Please take that into consideration so I may be allowed to post my truck for sale.

will61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why it still shows that I have insufficient privileges to post in the for sale section? I have been a member since 2016 and have over 50 posts. I've tried to reach out to Kaiser a couple of times but haven't gotten any response.
same

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Click on the FRF banner at the top of the screen. Then it will take you to the home page. The button is at the top.

Screenshot_20221011-112816_Chrome.jpg