Re-Listed 2012 SCREW Oxford White - $35K OBO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
2012 Supercrew in Oxford White with 140k miles. I am a second owner with maintenance records and knowledge of previous owner. Vehicle has never been driven hard off road, with a majority of the miles being highway. The exterior has a small amount of wear and tear (with age) and the rust spot on between the moonroof and windshield is surface only (was quoted $500 to repair/repaint). The interior almost immaculate with the leather showing a small amount of age. Willing to negotiate on price, but also not upset if I don't sell. Have a fairly complete maintenance record, with all required maintenance intervals being completed. Still have approximately 12,000 miles/2 years on a Ford Premium ESP plan (if that matters to you ;) ) Vehicle is financed, title not in hand.

VIN# - 1FTFW1R65CFC57954

6.2L V8 w/ Luxury & Plus Package
-10 way power cooled/heated driver & passenger
-Dual zone temperature
-Sony Premium Audio
-Power heated/bifold mirrors with memory
-Power adjustable pedals
-Remote Start
-Memory system
-Universal garage opener
-Rear view camera
-Trailer Brake control
-Navigation system
-Moonroof
-Tailgate step
-Blue accent seats
-**** Cepek Trail County EXP - LT315/70R/17 with good tread remaining on the tread markers

Additions/Repairs
-Brand new Fox 2.0 Shocks w/ approx 3k miles on them
-Brand new Eibach springs w/ approx 2k miles on them
-Mid Perch setting
-New UCA's, control arms, sway bar end links
-Dual Rigid Squadron Sports - Amber and White wired into Aux switches
-Roush Supercharger - R2300 TVS Supercharger
-75mm pulley, air to water intercooler, Roush cold air induction system, 100mm MAF tube, twin 60 mm throttle body & spacer.
producing 525 horsepower and 535 lb-ft torque
-Mounts for Softtopper (black, topper included)
-Spray-in bed liner

Let me know if you have any questions or need more information. Willing to negotiate.

View attachment 212849View attachment 212848View attachment 212850