Ravelco vs. Kill Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you notice this rattling and bouncing around at RR or does it blend in with the rest of the track sounds?
I did not notice it rattling but I did notice where the cover/quick disconnect slid back and forth while driving at the Texas Raptor Run. Nothing a little dash dressing didn’t clean up but thought about getting a small piece of black felt to put below where the cap rest. I also considered removing the dust cover so that is not sitting there going back and forth. But as far as noise goes, you don’t hear it when off roading; to many other things making noise in the cab..moonroof creaks, music, engine etc. Now if you are creeping over the speed bumps at Starbucks you might be annoyed.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thank you Jamie. Even with coffee shop parking lot noise, I still think up top in plain view is the place to have it with all the trucks being stolen in Texas!

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the under dash issue that big of a deal vs up a little higher? How hard is it to plug it in and take it out?
The only hassle I have is that when running around doing errands I'm forced to bring my nutty dog wherever I go (until he's trained), and it's kinda tricky to plug it in while the dog is bouncing around and you've got your hands full of stuff.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only hassle I have is that when running around doing errands I'm forced to bring my nutty dog wherever I go (until he's trained), and it's kinda tricky to plug it in while the dog is bouncing around and you've got your hands full of stuff.
I have an appointment scheduled tomorrow and I do not give a duck about the truck, but if a dirt bag steals the truck with my dog inside a crate, I would never see my dog again. That is the only reason I am having this installed on both of my Raptors.