RATTLERS AND THE DESERT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not a bad lookin' pair of potential boots you found there!

F that! Definitely would have aerated that mother...

You losers are clearly in the employ of the federal government. You know how I know?
I have 2 close family members who are feds.

Do you know what the difference is between a rattlesnake and a federal government worker?

No? Let me tell you.

If you leave the rattlesnake alone, the rattlesnake will leave you alone. If you leave the federal government worker alone, they’ll find an excuse to F*ck with you.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had similar experiences with rattlers, I can't here them. Even in my teens I couldn't hear them. I figure natural selection wants my ginger body out of the desert.

Leave the dang rattlers alone! Your in the desert miles from livestock and children, they warn you so they don't have to bite... courteous little critters. Find one on your property, where your dog can get tangled up with one --> kill it.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was young also started to step over one until my buddy yelled snake. Turned out to be a 6’ diamondback that had just eaten a rabbit that’s the only reason we can figure she didn’t strike! Dead snake now! Glad you didn’t get tagged!