Rattle, Ticking, clicking sound behind interment cluster at freeway speeds. Help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jsimon77

Reaction score
@jsimon77 Did you ever figure this one out? I'm having an intermittent rattle coming from the dash and it's driving me nuts.
Uggg...No I have not figured it out...It was gone for a month...then came back...I was going to take it in...and then it went away again and has not been back. I'll keep you posted if you do the same for me. I hope we can figure out what it is. Does yours sound like my video? It's faster the faster the truck is going...get louder the faster the truck is going. Almost sounds like a loud gear spinning in an old odometer.

pghraptor34

Reaction score
Uggg...No I have not figured it out...It was gone for a month...then came back...I was going to take it in...and then it went away again and has not been back. I'll keep you posted if you do the same for me. I hope we can figure out what it is. Does yours sound like my video? It's faster the faster the truck is going...get louder the faster the truck is going. Almost sounds like a loud gear spinning in an old odometer.
Absolutely, I'll keep you posted. Mine is a little different, much more of a rattle. Happens over rough pavement, but not necessarily bumps. I'll see if I have a video clip of it. Definitely annoying, but I keep trying to remind myself regardless of how expensive the Raptor is, it's still an F-150 at it's core.

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this same rattle now. Has anyone figured out what the cause is?

Dameatz

Reaction score
Bump. This just started happening to me as well. ‘23 with 7,800 miles. The ticking noise only starts happening for me at speeds above 40mph and goes away under 40mph. Anyone diagnose this or find a solution yet?