Raptors shreddin in the dez

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thought I saw a dodge in there....yep I went back and looked, it was a f-ing dodge....

C'MON MAN...F-ING WEAK!! This aint the dodge forum!!!!

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice video. Was that a jeep cherokee at the begining? lol

It's an Explorer with an LS1 in it that has been caged, beams in the front, and 4 link in the rear. It will outrun any Raptor build out there. It's so fun to watch it hit whoops.

You can see on the 10 second mark in this video.

thought I saw a dodge in there....yep I went back and looked, it was a f-ing dodge....

Lol, well the Dodge will run with most bolt on Raptors. It's a diesel, carli 4link kit up front, trussed axels, dual shock setup with triple bypass' up front, bed cage with triple bypass 3.5's on the rear. BTW there's a effing jumbo jet in the video and that's what gets your attention haha.

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's an Explorer with an LS1 in it that has been caged, beams in the front, and 4 link in the rear. It will outrun any Raptor build out there. It's so fun to watch it hit whoops.

You can see on the 10 second mark in this video.

Lol, well the Dodge will run with most bolt on Raptors. It's a diesel, carli 4link kit up front, trussed axels, dual shock setup with triple bypass' up front, bed cage with triple bypass 3.5's on the rear. BTW there's a effing jumbo jet in the video and that's what gets your attention haha.

So you meant to tell me there are more than just Raptors allowed in the desert? Lol

That Explorer is legit!!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

i really hope that you're not serious.

That dodge and that explorer freaking EAT.

they are the kind of rigs that would leave 95% of raptors in the dust and broken if aforementioned raptors made an attempt to keep pace through not just the big stuff, but ANY TERRAIN.

When considering what I might TRY to make work on my Gen2, I'm not scouring this forum trying to find ideas.

Instead, I'm studying rigs like that "shitbox" explorer and that "OMG DODGE PUKE" pickup.

:peace: I think both of those rigs are pretty freaking awesome.

oh and J, make with the Baja Sur Vid and Pics already :p .