Raptors NOT Selling Quickly ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's get back to the original content...

Worthington Ford, Long Beach CA is calling back following up on an initial inquiry...they are trying to off-load their Raptor at $50k ADM. Window sticker is $79,055... HAAAAA!!!!

Just sent them a request to see if they would purchase mine at $50k over MSRP.

IMG_0836.PNG

Last edited:

ARB

Reaction score
I emailed my local Ford dealership earlier today and told them I know what I want to order and am willing to pay MSRP if I get a good trade-in value.
They replied back saying they are selling them for 20K ADM. :D :D :D Hard pass for me I told him.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed my local Ford dealership earlier today and told them I know what I want to order and am willing to pay MSRP if I get a good trade-in value.
They replied back saying they are selling them for 20K ADM. :D :D :D Hard pass for me I told him.
Email or talk to the dealer in OH I got mine from. He stated they never markup their vehicles. Not sure how much volume they do, but certainly worth a call and a really good guy! DM me if you want his information....or you can see his name listed on the "fake" Bill of Sales Invoice, if you don't believe me :D:D

ARB

Reaction score
Email or talk to the dealer in OH I got mine from. He stated they never markup their vehicles. Not sure how much volume they do, but certainly worth a call and a really good guy! DM me if you want his information....or you can see his name listed on the "fake" Bill of Sales Invoice, if you don't believe me :D:D
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
I think I might know the place you are referring to. Not positive.

I'm looking to buy local as I don't want to pay shipping costs, as I did with my last 2 vehicles. Mainly because registering a vehicle from out of state can be a pain in the **** in MA. lol They make it a process. I had to go back and forth to the RMV more than a couple of times. I was seething. :D :D :favorites68:

Anthony4135

Reaction score
There are people with FU money. But truth is Raptors that are marked up in MD are sitting.
I ordered my 21 at msrp. It’s due any day. But with all the guys reporting a list of various issues it makes me pause and consider waiting. That’s just me.
It’s a launch year and I hear the guys here say hey it’s under warranty. But what a hassle for a 80 k vehicle.
If someone offered me 5k over the final price I’d say he’ll yeah. I truly didn’t think there would be all the issues guys are kind enough to report for the rest of us. This truck is not that different or like Ford hasn’t made one before.
Loose lines, bolts, clips, parts, idle shutters, leaks, I don’t know fellas. Msrp is bad enough and I think dealers are starting to see that….

BRRRAPTOR 23

Reaction score
I called over 25+ dealerships in a 300+ mile radius and they are all selling above MSRP by $5-20k over. I even struck a deal with a Sales Manager for MSRP, only for the GM to call me and say that was a mistake, and they are looking for $18k over. I can't wait when we can place "factory orders" directly with the factory and avoid these scummy dealerships.

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my MY2020 at -9k was a steal. Good for me!
That was the norm in fall '19! Got offered a '20 in dark grey for XPlan, -8800 or so. If it were Rapid Red I probably would've jumped on it.